Enjoy the thrills and freedom of skidding over the waves and out to sea.
• Meet Sri Lanka Mini tours representative at your hotel and you will transported to Kalpitiya beach
• Start your engine
Sri Lanka is a fantastic gate way for Jet Ski. You can enjoy with Jet Ski in the Indian Ocean, lake, lagoon and also Hill County of the island. Much like a motorcycle, acceleration in a jet ski is provided by a hand powered throttle located on the right side grip. During Jet Ski you will guide by instructor.
Quite remarkable untouched wonderful costal are in Sri Lanka. The Kalpitiya region is one of the most beautiful coastal areas located in the North Western Province of Sri Lanka, by being a famous destination for the beach tourists and also is like a heaven for a rich bio diversity including various species of flora and fauna.
Sri Lanka Mini tours (SLMT) offer to plunge into this amazing trill with its exclusive jets key tour. All essential equipment is provided with fully trained and experienced guides.
What to bring
• Sun Hat
• Towel & Change of Clothes
• • All participants will be given a safety briefing.
• The importance of listening to the guide or instructor.
• Don't surf alone.
• Don't go in overhead environments.
• learn how to launch and land your kite safely.
• When rigging your kite, make sure to double check your lines before launching.
• Know the hand signals and water rules.
• ALWAYS detach your lines from your kite when your kite is not in use, and never leave your kite unattended.
• Know yourself rescue techniques, never go out further than you can swim.
• For health reasons, you must not fly within 24 hours of your last surf. Please remember this when planning your surfing activities.
Be a responsible traveler with your every step to save the future