cast your line into the deep blue waters and catch your own fish
PERFECT TIME FOR START : MORNING - 0900hrs | EVENING - 1300hrs
DURATION : AVAILABILITY :
• Meet SLMT Representative at early agreed place in Negombo
• Pick up at 0600hrs or 1400hrs, we Recommended morning tour
• Start your Deep sea fishing tour
Fishing is an ancient practice and life style. Sri Lanka is a peal of Indian Ocean surrounded beautiful blue water and also it is home to wide variety of colour water and delicious eating fish species. Our awesome deep sea Fishing Adventures can take you to unexploited Indian Ocean fishing hot spots.
The ‘malu market’ reminded Negombo, and all the way, it is consisting of golden beaches, clear blue skies and blue water. Enjoy the refreshing sea breeze on your face while the waves embrace your feet. Species of Marlin, Bonito, Dorado, Queen Fish ,Sail Fish, Wahoo, Spanish mackerel, Giant Trevallie, Barracuda and tuna make this beautiful Island second to none when it comes to sport fishing. Lures will be changed according to requirement.
Sri Lanka Mini tours (SLMT) provides knowledge local experience guide, life jackets, Fishing reels and rods and all fishing equipment. Snacks and refreshment and water battle. Enjoy an exclusive experience on the ocean with this magnificent game fishing take back with you memories to last a lifetime.
What to bring
• Sun Hat
• All participants will be given a safety brief.
• The importance of listening to the guide or instructor.
• Always wearing life jacket.
• Don't swim if there is any doubt about your ability. Never dive into the water of an unknown area.
• Handle your fishing equipment responsibly. Look behind you before you cast to make sure your hook will not get caught on a power line, person. To avoid accidents,
• Don’t leave your tackle lying on the ground. Someone can trip on it, step on a hook or break your equipment.
• When transporting your equipment, remove the hook or lure from the line and store it in your tackle box.
Be a responsible traveler with your every step to save the future