Explore Rich Agro village by two wheel
PERFECT TIME FOR START : 0900hrs
DURATION : AVAILABILITY :
Cycling distance – Approx. 65 km
Time – Approx. 7 - 8 hours journey Please note that visits, sightseeing and stops are not include the time duration.
Grading – Soft
• Meet Sri Lanka Mini tour Representative at early agreed place at Anuradhapura, SLMT offers Sri Lankan traditional reed hat for all clients
• Start your cycling trail
• Catamaran ride in Rajanganaya tank
• Experience traditional angle fishing with local village people
• Visit Rajanganaya farm village
• Optional Cookery experience and village lunch
• Evening traditional dancing experience and ‘’Padura’’ Sinhala cultural show
• Optional do an evening Safari at Wilpattu national park
Here you will find yourself cycling on a flat terrain with a mixture of both tarred roads as well as on by-roads that will take you to some of the most isolated villages in the vicinity allowing you the opportunity to have a look into their livelihood and to feel how it is to live in total isolation and away from the busy concrete jungles.
After meeting your guide at the local town called Anuradhapura then you will be cycling up to the rural village Rajanganaya where you can enjoy the authentic village life style. During this trail you will be cycling through large lakes, few small scale villages while the spectacular view spices up with the number of endemic bird species that you may able to hear and see en-route. Thereafter you can visit Haththikuchchi temple and the huge lake of Rajanganaya. And also you can experience a catamaran ride and the authentic village life of the people. You meet the villagers and enjoy their hospitality. If you come as a group we offer you a village music program called “peduru sajje”.
Sri Lanka Mini tours (SLMT) offers exclusive cycling tour for all kind of age who is fond of experience village life and culture. Our knowledge local experience guides will be provided unforgettable experience with information on the different sites you visit.
You want to go on a cooking holiday then where better to start looking for the right cooking holiday than here, where you will find a wide selection of some wonderful cooking holidays from around the world or close to home. Sri Lanka Mini tours Cooking holidays for all budgets and for the beginner to the expert.
SLMT cycling tour consisted with trek bicycles or similar and biking equipment as well refreshments, Snakes and guide.
Of course learning the history, the influences, learning how to prepare is all well and good. You can learn numerous Sri Lankan traditional cookery methods that keep the taste and goodness of your meals.
Sri Lanka Mini tours (SLMT) offers unique Cookery experience excursion. Your master chef will give you our SLMT special recipe book, you can doing shopping to local market and buy you needs and start your cookery demonstrations. If you want to select your recipe an earlier we can send our Special SLMT recipe book.
What to bring
• Sun Hat
• All participants will be given a safety briefing
• The importance of listening to the guide.
• Wear brightly colored or reflective clothing when cycling – you'll be easier to see.
• When you cycling on main ride, only cycling on your left hand, Use cycle paths or lanes, where provided.
Be a responsible traveler with your every step to save the future