Curious about catamaran sailing in Negombo
PERFECT TIME : BETWEEN 0900hrs - 1600hrs
• Meeting SLMT Representative at early agreed place in Negombo
• Starting the journey
Old fishing crafts such as the `oruwa’ or catamaran with its bellowing sails, are used by Negombo fisherman and is characteristic to this part of the island. When you are in Negombo you can ride traditional catamaran ride with the fisher man.
A Sri Lanka MINI tour (SLMT) offers exclusive local sea catamaran ride experience in Negombo. Start the tour by meeting with our local guide. All other necessary equipment and experience guide will be provided.
What to bring
• All participants will be given a safety briefing
• the importance of listening to the guide or instructor
• Always wearing life jacket
• Always keep on your mind you are involving with deep fresh water
Be a responsible traveler with your every step to save the future