Curious about catamaran sailing in Kala wawe reservoir
PERFECT TIME : BETWEEN 0900hrs - 1600hrs
• Meeting SLMT Representative at early agreed place in Dambulla or Anuradhapura
• Start the journey
• Catamaran ride in Kala wawe lake
• Visit Avukana Buddha statue
• Lunch at kala wawa
Kala Wewa is an ancient reservoir in Anuradhapura District of the North Central Province, Sri Lanka. This was built by King Dhathusena, in 5th Century AD., Largest Reservoir in Anuradhapura. Sri Lanka MINI tours offers a unique experience for you day excursion. Catamaran ride through watching Aukana Budda statue you can see some time elephant and some animals come to the edge to drink water. Many bird species and their nest are delighting your day excursion.
Next you can visit Aukana budda statue and experience village lunch
Sri Lanka MINI tour (SLMT) offers an exclusive multiple experiences surrounding Kala Wewa Lake. Start the tour by meeting with our local guide. Life jacket, Drinking water and refreshment, all other necessary equipment and experience guide will be provided.
What to bring
• All participants will be given a safety briefing
• the importance of listening to the guide or instructor
• Always wearing life jacket
• Always keep on your mind you are involving with deep fresh water
Be a responsible traveler with your every step to save the future