Save money and get excellent quality while enjoying an entertaining,
interesting, and informative day in Sri Lanka
PERFECT TIME : BETWEEN 0900hrs - 1600hrs
• Meeting SLMT Representative at early agreed place in Kandy or Colombo
• Optional you can fly to Kandy by Air Taxi
• You can shopping in Hill Capital of Kandy (Traditional stuffs, cloths, shoes,.. etc)
• Visit temple of tooth relic
• Visit Peradeniya botanical Garden
• SLMT shopping tours not only shopping you can see how made brazz work, wood carving, silk cloth , cane and reed wear products, Bathik, Tea, Hanlomm products etc…
• Start your Shopping tour
The last capital of the Sinhala king, Kandy is remarkable for the natural beauty of its setting in a peaceful wooded valley overlooking a vast artificial lake. Strategically nestled amidst three mountain ranges and known as the gateway to the hill country, Kandy was initially built in this location as a natural fortress against attack. While the religious importance of the Tooth relic and the annual procession of the Dalada Perahera contribute a dynamism and unique cultural importance to the historical hill capital.
Renowned for being the best shopping destination since ancient time. The Arab traders came to Sri Lanka in 8 century Ad. After Portuguese, Dutch and the British up until the 20th century have all fought over Sri Lanka’s treasures. In the ancient time many famous of harbours were an important port in the Indian Ocean. Middle East and Europe traders used as an exchange centre. The Arab traders came to gather the ivory, the precious stones and spices such as cinnamons, cardamom, cloves and pepper, which were highly priced in Europe. Sri Lanka. Its pivotal position on the ancient Silk Route made Sri Lanka a crossroad of cultural and trade exchange of the West and the East.
Sri Lanka Mini tours (SLMT) provides knowledge local experience guides and he will guided you to all the hidden places in Kandy. Temple of tooth relic, Kandy Lake, Botanical garden, Kandy museum, oak ray wood carving centre and shopping places with manufactured locations. Experience all the fascinating beauty of the city.
What to bring
• Sun Hat
• All participants will be given a safety briefing.
• The importance of listening to the guide or instructor.
Be a responsible traveler with your every step to save the future