Expriece the lake fishing in traditional style
PERFECT TIME FOR START : MORNING - 0600hrs | EVENING - 1400hrs
DURATION : AVAILABILITY :
• Meet SLMT Representative at early agreed place at Bentota Lagoon
• Pick up time between Morning(0600hrs)/ Evening (1500hrs)
• Start your inland fishing tour
Fishing is an ancient practice and life style. Sri Lanka is a peal of Indian Ocean surrounded beautiful blue water and also it is home to wide variety of colour water and delicious eating local fish species. Our awesome in land Fishing Adventures can take you to unexploited 100 of lakes and fresh water spots at close to the lagoon and countryside.
The south coast is at its better for sea adventure and significant sandy beaches going through clusters of palms trees overlooking the Indian Ocean. Bentota is known for its broad golden beach. A tropical lagoon and a major river Bentota offers water sports possibilities nowhere else to be found .
Being a traditional fishing ground for centuries there are so many popular varieties of fish like Barramundi, Mangrove Jack, Bull eyed Mackerel, smaller Travilly and Barracudas.
Sri Lanka Mini tours (SLMT) provides knowledge local experience guide, life jackets, Fishing reels and rods and all fishing equipment. Snakes and refreshment and water battle. Enjoy an exclusive experience on the lagoon with this magnificent game fishing take back with you memories to last a lifetime.
What to bring
• Sun Hat
• All participants will be given a safety briefing.
• the importance of listening to the guide or instructor.
• Always wearing life jacket.
• Don't swim if there is any doubt about your ability. Never dive into the water of an unknown area.
• Handle your fishing equipment responsibly. Look behind you before you cast to make sure your hook will not get caught on a power line, person, and trees. To avoid accidents.
• Don’t leave your tackle lying on the ground. Someone can trip on it, step on a hook or break your equipment.
• When transporting your equipment, remove the hook or lure from the line and store it in your tackle box.
Be a responsible traveler with your every step to save the future