Stunning reefs, magnificent
marine life and beautiful
DURATION : AVAILABILITY : <
• Meet Sri Lanka Mini tours representative at early agreed place in Unawatuna
• Start your under water exploration
Unawatuna is a lovely petite beach resort located on the southern coast of Sri Lanka, This golden beach, which is protected by coral reef, safe swimming, wreck & reef, diving and some surf points making Unawatuna a more and more fashionable travel destination.
Off the coast of Unawatuna, beneath the Indian Ocean lie a number of coral reefs, shipwrecks, and a great variety of fish and turtles.
A number of shallow diving spots ranging from 08 to 32 meters in depth lay strewn along Unawatuna's coastline. Several ship wrecks including the Ralagala wreck, Galle shipwreck and the Rangoon wreck gives visitors plenty to see below the surface.
Sri Lanka Mini tours (SLMT) offers you an exclusive diving package designed specially to give you the best underwater experience in Unawatuna. The package provides all essential equipment as well as trained and experienced UDI and PADI instructors to ensure your safety.
Explore a hidden world along this coastal paradise with a truly unique look under the surface of its blue waters
Sri Lanka Mini tours (SLMT) give you the chance to plunge into this amazing underwater world with its exclusive diving tour. All essential equipment is provided with a fully trained and experienced UDI and PADI instructors. Your safety always comes first. This is your chance to make truly unique memories and explore a world that has been largely untouched.
What to bring
• Sun Hat
• Towel & Change of Clothes
• All participants will be given a safety briefing.
• The importance of listening to the guide or instructor.
• Don't dive alone.
• Always check your gear.
• Never hold your breath.
• Don't ascend faster than your smallest exhaled bubbles.
• Don't stay down too long.
• Don't dive too deep.
• Don't go in overhead environments.
• Don't dive beyond your training.
• Don't forget your safety stop.
• Don't forget to log your dives.
• For health reasons, you must not fly within 24 hours of your last dive. Please remember this when planning your diving activities
Be a responsible traveler with your every step to save the future