Stunning reefs, magnificent
marine life and beautiful
DURATION : AVAILABILITY :
• Meet Sri Lanka Mini tours representative at early agreed place in Kalpitiya
• Start your under water exploration
Warm tropical blue water provides clusters of opportunity for water lovers. Quite remarkable untouched wonderful costal are in Sri Lanka, the Kalpitiya region is one of the most beautiful coastal areas located in the Western Province of Sri Lanka, by being a famous destination for the beach tourists and also is like a heaven for a rich bio diversity including various species of flora and fauna.
It is a complex of reef which stretch parallel to the coast from the northern end of the Kalpitiya peninsula to the island. It has high ecological, biological and aesthetic significance, being home to 156 species of coral and 283 species of fish.
Sri Lanka Mini tours bringing you on a boat to the edge of bar reef. Where you can snorkelling in quite shallow water. This beautiful reef is home to an incredible variety of tropical fish as well as offering sighting of manta rays, reef sharks, molluscs, shrimp, crabs and the occasional turtle! Diving and Snorkelling are not possible during the southwest monsoon period (May to November).
Sri Lanka Mini tours (SLMT) give you the chance to plunge into this amazing underwater world with its exclusive Snorkelling tour. Your safety always comes first. All equipments and experience guide will be provided. This is your chance to make truly unique memories and explore a world that has been largely untouched.
What to bring
• Sun Hat
• Towel & Change of Clothes
• All participants will be given a safety briefing.
• The importance of listening to the guide or instructor.
• Don't dive alone.
• Always check your gear.
• Never hold your breath.
• Don't ascend faster than your smallest exhaled bubbles.
• Don't stay down too long.
• Don't dive too deep.
• Don't go in overhead environments.
• Don't dive beyond your training.
• Don't forget your safety stop.
• Don't forget to log your dives.
• For health reasons, you must not fly within 24 hours of your last dive. Please remember this when planning your diving activities
Be a responsible traveler with your every step to save the future