Stunning reefs, magnificent
marine life and beautiful
DURATION : AVAILABILITY :
• Meet Sri Lanka Mini tours representative at early agreed place in Negombo
• Start your under water exploration
The malu” market reminded Negombo, and all the way, it is consisting of golden beaches, clear blue skies and blue water. Enjoy with the refreshing sea breeze on your face while the waves embrace your feet.
During November to end of March the western and southern coasts of the island will provide fine opportunities for diving. Approximately 12 miles offshore and easily reached by hired boat there's a popular dive site that features a sandy bottom with coral formations and an enormous variety of invertebrate and fish life. You can see hundreds of colourful species including blue and puffing starfish, sea cucumbers, stonefish, emperor angel fish, blue triggerfish, moray eels and Christmas-tree anemones.
Sri Lanka Mini tours (SLMT) give you the chance to plunge into this amazing underwater world with its exclusive diving tour. All essential equipment is provided with a fully trained and experienced UDI and PADI instructors. Your safety always comes first. This is your chance to make truly unique memories and explore a world that has been largely untouched.
What to bring
• Sun Hat
• Towel & Change of Clothes
• All participants will be given a safety briefing.
• The importance of listening to the guide or instructor.
• Don't dive alone.
• Always check your gear.
• Never hold your breath.
• Don't ascend faster than your smallest exhaled bubbles.
• Don't stay down too long.
• Don't dive too deep.
• Don't go in overhead environments.
• Don't dive beyond your training.
• Don't forget your safety stop.
• Don't forget to log your dives.
• For health reasons, you must not fly within 24 hours of your last dive. Please remember this when planning your diving activities
Be a responsible traveler with your every step to save the future