Stunning reefs, magnificent
marine life and beautiful
DURATION : AVAILABILITY :
• Meet Sri Lanka Mini tours representative at early agreed place in Arugam bay
• Optional – fly from Colombo to Arugambay
• Start your under water exploration
Arugam bay is situated in the district of Ampara. Arugam bay is on the list of the top ten surf points in the world.
Sri Lanka Mini tours offers exclusive exotic Diving Experience, meet our SLMT representative at your hotel or previous designated location.
Sri Lanka Mini tours (SLMT) arranges exclusive Diving tour for you to discover the fantastic marine life in Arugam bay. Arugam bay boasts some awesome dive spots. There are a number of shipwrecks and canons left over from the Dutch and Portuguese hundreds of years ago which hold an incredible amount of tropical fish. Arrangements can also be made for diving trips in and around Arugam bay with a qualified PADI Instructor.
Arugam bay renowned for its diving and snorkelling opportunities too. The coral reef found here is spectacular with an amazing array of colourful tropical fish to be observed. The Basses Reefs is a must see scuba diving site in Sri Lanka – it consists of two enormous reef complexes called the Great Basses and the Little Basses. With amazing sandstone formations and drop-offs, clear ocean views and an abundance of fish including sharks, tuna, barracuda, rays and snappers, diving here is a real treat.
Sri Lanka Mini tours (SLMT) give you the chance to plunge into this amazing underwater world with its exclusive diving tour. All essential equipment is provided with a fully trained and experienced UDI and PADI instructors. Your safety always comes first. This is your chance to make truly unique memories and explore a world that has been largely untouched.
What to bring
• Sun Hat
• Towel & Change of Clothes
• All participants will be given a safety briefing.
• The importance of listening to the guide or instructor.
• Don't dive alone.
• Always check your gear.
• Never hold your breath.
• Don't ascend faster than your smallest exhaled bubbles.
• Don't stay down too long.
• Don't dive too deep.
• Don't go in overhead environments.
• Don't dive beyond your training.
• Don't forget your safety stop.
• Don't forget to log your dives.
• For health reasons, you must not fly within 24 hours of your last dive. Please remember this when planning your diving activities
Be a responsible traveler with your every step to save the future